whorshiping GOD...the ONE and ONLY...

terça-feira, 19 de outubro de 2010

My thoughts...from sometime ago...

Time flies away with no reason, the days go away in just a few seconds right in front of me. The moon light goes off in the infinity of the stars. My heart beats and doesn't stop, everyone knows, but there's nothing that makes be believe that tomorrow doesn’t exist anymore and that the yesterday and today raise only in my memory only briefly...let it be, being just my on taken routines. Reality made me, one of many that life betrayed I will apologize for the mistakes that I made to everyone I love…I feel the way fading away and the beat of my heart getting weaker and weaker, and crying to GOD asking HIM to catch me before I fall...I make my voice be silent, in a empty sigh, as if the ceiling fell on my head, and the reason of my sleep was not just a memory that I bring in a simple thought erased by the rain.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário