whorshiping GOD...the ONE and ONLY...

terça-feira, 2 de novembro de 2010

DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY...

Enough is enough!! i can not keep thinking about you...about if you really care...you are just TMTH right now...i have other things to worry about!...but at the same time i love thinking of you!!
why do i recognize this thoughts??
i hate you for not trying harder like i tried...but still i can't stay mad at you and i don't understand why...
i don't have anymore strength to deal with you...you capture me and you took away all my energies...
i'm scared to say goodbye...'cause what's after that??...i dont really wanna say goodbye....
i should've said no...why did i let myself go??
time goes on so quickly right in front on my eyes...
you are the only exception in my life...with you i can truly be myself...
i don't wanna lose you....
i didn't tell about you to others for nothing....sometimes because of situations like this hold my feelings back and i have afraid to say it...but i did say it and is gotta be worth it...miss you so badly...
....

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário