whorshiping GOD...the ONE and ONLY...

domingo, 21 de novembro de 2010

I won't be fast...

Sometimes being different helps...the problem is the other times...
GOD guide me, hold me tight, so there's no chance for me to fall...
I didn't know that was and challeging being in this car racing rhat life is...but i won't be fast, i'll just take my time to do what my SAVIOR N' KING wants...
I get lost in my own thoughts, i guess you're not able to come and rescue me...
There is always something between the lines, and i hope you're the one that can read it and figure it out...
There's times when i'm not enough, but my LORD is more than enough and HE is the only one i need to trust...
I'm not going to be afraid just because you want scare me....I have someONE higher that is by my side protecting me....

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário