whorshiping GOD...the ONE and ONLY...

quarta-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2010

Distance...

Somehow i don't understand how two people can be so connected and still be so appart from each other...and for some reason all i want to do is to erase the word DISTANCE from my vocabulary, from my grammar, from my books...and be able to break a pen whenever i'm trying to write that ....or break the keys of my computer whenever i'm trying to type it...i just wanna make it disappear forever...but i know that's impossible...and that i have to live with that...
All i can do is shorten it...so that i can grab the "connected" and the "appart" and make it work no matter what...But is it what GOD wants??....
I bit my head up trying to put each tought and each memory in the right place.....but they keep coming back...
WHAT CAN I DO?....I NEED HELP...URGENTLY...

GOD help me...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário