whorshiping GOD...the ONE and ONLY...

segunda-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2010

Why life has to be so complicated??

Why life has to be so complicated??....Why it has to be like playing drums, coordinating all at once??...I like drums but i suck at it...i also like life and i'm no good at it too...why can it be one thing at a time??....it's hard to take control of all...
I know that there are answers that are not supposed to be answered...it's difficult living with that....but i have to live with that just trusting to the ONE i love the most...
I was finally getting near to the begining of being over you...but...you make me wonder...you make me go back....I'm in the same place again...even though i'm trying hard to move on...
Handling with my thoughts...OH BOY! it's not an easy task...not at all...even for my self....
I'm getting tired, but i know GOD is guiding me and HE  won't leave me....Blessed be the name of the LORD...I LOVE YOU JESUS....

This text it's so out of order, because my mind is a mess....honestly it's not surprising, i do not make sence most of the times...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário