whorshiping GOD...the ONE and ONLY...

domingo, 2 de janeiro de 2011

Last 10 seconds...

In the last day of the year i was not sure that i wanted to keep going...not sure of what i wanted... who i wanted to be with... where to go... and the perpuse of all and anything... i honestly wasn't happy... but soon as the last 10 seconds of the year went away i knew.... right away... who was with me... who i wanted to be with... where i needed to go... where i wanted to go... i was instantly happy.... i knew the perpuse....
All beause of GOD that keeps people in the right place... in the exact time just for me... because of HIS love everything is possible...
I know now that all i have to do  is keep going without looking back and still remember the most important things... going foward... dont stop me... cause even if you try, I WONT....


Curiosity: i wrote this text, right on my cell... when i was in bed almost sleeping i grabbed my cell and i started writting... XD



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário