whorshiping GOD...the ONE and ONLY...

quarta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2011

So Many...

I dont want to be in this situation... It doesn't affect me but i prefer to avoid it...
People talking to me about...someone that once was part of my life... and I have to pretend that I dont remember WHO is HIM... that one day ran after marking me positive and negatively by his friendship.... but I think it's what it is ...
We have to learn from our mistakes... i always heard that...
There were so many unanswered questions ... so many wounds without mercy ...
You didn't put an end ... you just let ellipsis ... and they're still with me ... I do not think I'll be waiting much longer for the last conversation you promise me... i just don't care anymore...
What ever will be...will be...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário