whorshiping GOD...the ONE and ONLY...

quarta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2011

LAST KISS... LAST MOMENT...

I was naive to think that it wasn't going to be a last kiss...

What was missing in the end was the actually last kiss... a specific kiss that was never given... a kiss that would mark THE END of something great... a kiss that would've given me the memory of the last day that we loved each other... just like a goodbye...

I still remember the FIRST kiss... all I wanted now was the LAST kiss... the last moment... the last talk... the last hug...the last move of my lips saying your name... the last tear dropping down your face... the last beat of your heart for me... the last bit of feeling  for me as US...

Knowing that i could still be your friend... was the most exciting thing... after all we had been trough.... but you let me down... you ran away... you were afraid to face the situation...you just couldn't handle the fact that I was completly fine with it...

I just wanted a true FINISH... I'm not saying that I still have hope in "the" us... which I don't have... I just think that both of us would deserve that...

If this were a movie you would be here for that... you would be just my friend... and for that I'm still waiting...

GOD will do his work in it's own time... I know for sure that HE will be faithful to me... and that HE will do his will in my life and that's what I want... despite of the obstacles.... despite having to let some parts of my life go...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário