whorshiping GOD...the ONE and ONLY...

sábado, 26 de fevereiro de 2011

"La vie en rose"...


You have heard everything from me but have you ever really listen what I was saying?... you are so busy trying to let go that you don’t even remember what you didn’t want to have anymore…
I let you know so much about me… I don’t regret it but if I could, I would go back words… I think now that “c’est la vie” and not always is “en rose”… I for once let myself go and now I can’t take it back…
Sometimes it’s hard to believe that there’s always going to be a change… for bad or for good? ... we never know…
I miss you being my friend… not just a friend a good friend… a friend that I could talk to without caring about the rest of the world…
You will never get by me and turn out to be nothing or just one more person in the same street as me… which means that I will never forget, not like you did…
Every time you say something I love what I feel… even though that it might mean nothing… I, for some reason, get happy, afraid, excited, unsure… because I never know if is the last time you talk to me…
You pushed me out… and even though it seems I’m okay with it… I’m not… I need to get in… you make me be myself… but now I’m pretending to be fine…

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário