whorshiping GOD...the ONE and ONLY...

domingo, 6 de março de 2011

Good now...

I'm glad that we are good now...
It was difficult for me to admit it... sometimes only we have to do is to let ourselfs out... and talk with our fellings... something that i'm not used to... 'cause later or soon i know that it might come against me and hurt me... so i guess i prefer playing safe... and sometimes that's not always the best thing to do...
I'm happy to know that you do missed it too...to know that you didn't understand "why?" as much as i didn't... all i needed to know was what you thought about all this little... but at the same time... big thing... i liked to hear that you "don't know why you stopped..."... cause like you said you stopped not me
Even if its hard to me to say... i was crushed... i was sad... and then i tried to be ok with it but until today that was impossible... but still i always managed to said that "i'm fine"...
I dont want to be like that ever again...
I will keep on praying... GOD knows what He want.... so i live it up to Him...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário