whorshiping GOD...the ONE and ONLY...

quarta-feira, 1 de junho de 2011

My Birthday...!!

Thank you GOD for one more year of life... I couldn't do it without YOU... You're the reason I live ...and I couldn't be more happy...  :D
Thanks for making me what I am today... for all the oportunities given to me... every person in my life... for being there every time I need...
LORD thanks for helping me trough all the sad and painfull moments and for the happy ones too.... You are so amazing that I can't even express myself...
You are my life... You are my all.. The best...
I LOVE YOU GOD ABOVE ANYTHING THAT EXISTS.... just help to keep in your way... and guide me trough the darkness... I want to do everything for you... I want to show people that you are worth it... and that with you all things are possible... build me as you want... ;)
THANK YOU JESUS CRIST... <3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário