whorshiping GOD...the ONE and ONLY...

terça-feira, 9 de agosto de 2011

Do you like me??...Do you love me??.. I have been praying for us... have you been praying for us??.. I have so many doubts in my mind right now...
I know what i feel for you... but i don't know if we should go on or just be friends... this is being a hard time for me... i really miss you... i already know all that talk about "we will have other opportunities to be together"... but will we??...

This can't be floating in air ... I can't stay with questions forever... I need answers too...
This past few days i have been trying not to think about you... but let me tell you one thing... it's impossible.. every time i close my eyes... you appear...your eyes and the way you look at me... your smile and the way you make me smile too... your lips and the way you engage me in your conversation... your kindness... your love for GOD and doing His work... I might be crazy girl ...and be dreaming to much...!!... i honestly don't want to get myself hurt... i dont want to give myself for something that it's not going to work... i will keep praying because i want GOD's will in GOD's time.. but i really needed to tell you this... i feel that that is something wrong... i just don't know what it is.... can you tell me??...

GOD I love you and I am needing your guidence...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário