whorshiping GOD...the ONE and ONLY...

domingo, 29 de janeiro de 2012

LIKE A MOVIE

My life sometimes feels like a movie ... but it isn't... because we are not together...like an happy ending cliche...

Distance... does harm to a lot of things... and I feel that the people that I love the most are to far away from me... I just have to suck it in... We don't always get what we want...
I know GOD is taking care of me... and He knows what I need... I want His will above anything...
I won't say that I want you...
After all this time I ...
I don't understand... how is it possible??...
If you don't care... if you don't even say... I'm not going to worry about it... it just means you don't deserve anything from me...
Probably is just "the angry part of me" saying but I'm disappointed right now...
I'm also mad at me because I haven't stop thinking... or caring...
LORD just hold me hard...
I would like it to be the way it was before... but if it isn't... it's because it isn't suppose to happen that way... two different ways...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário