whorshiping GOD...the ONE and ONLY...

sexta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2011

Clearing my head...

I just don't understand.... why it happens every time...??...
You getting under my skin... you keep messing with my head... without asking permission...
I don't want to believe when i say to my self that it isn't possible...
I have wasted so many time on you... I've tried so much that...
It's not fair... you picking up things  that don't matter... that aren't worth to bother... things that once had meaning... had purpose...
I can't say it right now... I can't let my self say it... it doesn't make a difference... isn't worth it... letting it o... i've tried and I thought i did... but ...
Saying it out lou is the worst thing to do ... makes it real...
It's your fault... you shouldn't have gone back...
I'm angry at my self... at you...
Such a long time has passed since that first day...
Bad decisions... good decisions... only GOD knows why our lives crossed... even though it wasn't supposed to happen like we wanted...
God knows what we need... my will is nothing... HE's will is everything...
I don't think that "possibility" or "probability" works in a positive way here...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário