whorshiping GOD...the ONE and ONLY...

domingo, 6 de março de 2011

YOUR LIPS...

Sometimes when we are frustated we say things we dont mean to.... and then we end up regreting each of the words prenounced by our lips... words without any meaning inside ...
It wasnt intirelly my fault... i was counting on you somehow and you let myself down...couldn't be indifferent ... if we ever decided to be friends i was not the only one to allow it ... it was so fast ... so sudden ...it was unbearable ... couldn't stand without saying anything ...
I'm relivied that i let it all out... I do still want you back... because above all... you are an amazing friend... and an amazing person... that cares about people...
I wish that some moments could last forever...
The last things that i've been praying for... is your lips whispering my name... just to say a simple and warm "hello" ...just to me... to anyone else...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário