whorshiping GOD...the ONE and ONLY...

segunda-feira, 21 de março de 2011

I Admit...for Bad or for Good

I thought that I didn't care.... that I could leave it behind...
We all have strange conversations with our friends.... and I always said that by seeing other points of views anyone could change their minds and their opinions... I just didn't realized that I could change my opinion too...
Everything happens for a reason right?!?... but I never understand it.... GOD help me to see...


After rewind some conversations I realized and I admit...
-that when I talk to you... it's not 100% like I thought it was...
-that when I see you... I keep trying to look for more...
-that when I think about you... I try not to do it... to avoid a numerous things...
-that when I somehow listen to your voice... I think that you won't be easy to forget... like I thought I did when I said.... I had...

The truth... for bad your for good is that I still feel the same old way...I didn't thought I still did... I feel just like I felt at the begining... If you were wonderind...

Rethinking sometimes is a good thing other times is a bad thing because it leads us to do some stuff that we probably will regret or not... but this time I'm not sure which one to pick... good or bad..??!!??

It's your fault that I have been thinking about it... you probably should've choose to agrre with me... now I'm like this... sayng and writing nonsense things...

GOD help me to be in your way... not going for short cuts or easy ways... I want your way... you love in my life... do it by your will.... ;D

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário